Lockdown Leisures: Maxime, store manager and our greatest hypebeast
- Posted on
- By Spencer
In our ‘LOCKDOWN LEISURES’ series we would like you to meet our team and our family. A few notes around the people behind and around our stores and community. What are they doing at the moment?
Meet Maxime (@max_dml), that cheery dude who greets and helps you at our store. A true peoples person. His accent might reveal that he’s not from Antwerp, but from the capital of Belgium: Brussels. Max is our biggest hypebeast, up-to-date with everything streetwear and sneaker related. He lives together with his best friend with whom he grew up with (also a hypebeast). His girlfriend is an upcoming DJ (@Baddila) from Brussels, so you have to check her mixes out too!
- Playstation: Call of Duty with my friends. We turn on videochat every time so we are a bit more together.
- Sneaker customizing (currently working on the Nike SB Jordan 1 low Lance Mountain)
Movies & Tv-shows:
- Netflix: loads of Friends episodes + just finished the crazy Tiger King story
- Harry Potter (3 and 6 are my favorites)
Listening to a lot of 80’s hiphop on Spotify mixing with some new hits from RapCaviar playlist. Daily wake-up routine with my girlfriend’s Soundcloud mixtapes.
My girlfriend’s homemade bolognaise with fresh pasta’s and a glass of white wine
All time favorite sneaker:
- My all time favorite still to get : Air Jordan 1 Union/LA
- My all time owned favorite : AM 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon
Favorite item from the store:
Parra planter because I love decorating my new appartement and this one would fit perfectly in my interior