25.03.2020 - Parra and Case Studyo “HIGH HEELED TWO LEGGED PLANTER” online raffle
- Geplaatst op
- Door Lockwood-Avenue Launches
The all new all new planters by PARRA and CASE STUDYO will be releases on Wednesday the 25th of May. Read the info below to see how you can enter our online raffle.
Dutch artist Piet Parra and Belgium’s CASE STUDYO have created another eye-catcher for your home or office. The “A High Heeled Two Legged Planter’ is a ceramic planter made with love and dedication in Portugal. The limited edition planter is available in black and white and consists of a matte glazed ceramic. It is 16cm high and 29cm wide and is packed in custom designed and printed cardboard packaging.
THE RULES AND RAFFLE INFO
- The Parra and Case Studyo “HIGH HEELED TWO LEGGED PLANT” will only be sold through this online raffle
- Retail price €220 for one planter
- Excluded from free shipping, BeNeLux: €15 / The EU: €25 / Rest of the world: €60
- You must have an account and use the e-mail that was used to login on our website. Make sure to enter it correctly too. We will not contact you if we can’t find your account.
- Make sure your contact, invoice and shipping address data is correct within your account.
- You can enter once and you have to choose the color you prefer.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Do not ask your entire family to enter for you.
- Take your time to enter all your data correctly, you can’t change this afterwards.
- If you entered twice or three times by accident you will not be disqualified, your entries will count as one. If you enter the raffle 10 times on purpose we will ban you.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail after 16:00h CET and before 18:00h CET on Wednesday the 25th. You have until Thursday the 26th 11:00h CET to complete the payment. If you have difficulties with completing the payment you can contact us on [email protected]
- If you took an “L” we will let you know by e-mail too after 18:00h CET on Wednesday
- If you didn’t get any e-mail, please DO NOT E-MAIL US. Go to your account on our website after 18:00h on Wednesday the 25th. Go to the account page, go to the ‘my orders’ page. Nothing new there? Than you took an L. You see a new order there, check it’s details and you will know if it is a Parra Planter.
- All unpayed Parra Planters will be offered to other contestants on Thursday.
- You will not get a confirmation e-mail once entered
Do not contact us with any other questions regarding the raffle. We believe everything you need to know is in here. In case you contact us and we can copy+paste one of the rules and info from above your entry will be removed.
This raffle form will be closed at 15:00h CET on Wednesday the 26th.
GO TO THE RAFFLE